Sensa – Month Two Results

Okay, I have to admit I had big expectations for my second month of Sensa.  During the first month I lost 6 pounds so I figured I would lose about the same.  It definitely was not the products fault…it was all ME!  It was last month and I started out strong and lost 2 pounds early in the month.  Once the holiday dinners, celebrations and treats came in to play I had a harder time staying on track.  Yes, it is very easy to use but I felt funny taking my Sensa shaker out with me.  (I am funny like that.)

Sensa is a great product and it works in keeping your appetite in check.  The flavorless “Tastant” crystals help curb your appetite between meals and I did not feel hungry at all.  I have had friends ask me if the crystals taste like anything.  I did not try them alone and the first few meals I added them to had a very subtle flavor.  I can’t really describe the taste but I could tell something was on there.  Once you use it regularly, you don’t notice any flavor at all.

If you are asking yourself how Sensa works, here is a brief description from the Sensa website.

SENSA® was designed to work with your sense of smell to help you feel full faster and eat less. There are no pills, stimulants, drugs or special foods to buy. And SENSA® is calorie-free, sugar-free, sodium-free and gluten-free.

I do plan on giving Sensa another try.  I still have crystals and will continue using them until I am out of them.   Are you interested in reading my first post?  I share about my weight loss and the product during my first month using Sensa.

Disclosure:  I was sent 2 months of Sensa for review purposes only.  I was not compensated to write a positive or favorable review.  This is my personal opinion of  the product.

photo Signature_zps5f84732c.png

Comments

1. says

Congrats on what you were able to lose…holidays are HARD to watch what your eat. I know someone that lost 15lbs on it in 2 months, so it does work and what she had in her favor is she had no problem whipping out her shaker in a restaurant, but I am like you, have a hard time with it even though it is so simple. :)
    Happy New Year!

• says

That is great for your friend losing 15 pounds! It does really work and kept me from wanting to eat…which I loved!

Happy New Year to you too!

• says

I have never heard of it. Thanks for the information. I may talk to you about it in a month or so…staying focused on the Special K for a little while since it is working. I really need to incorporate exercise into my day. I have excercised 3 days out the last 4. Tonight was my night off but will get back to it tomorrow.

Congrats on your weightloss!

2. says

I always wanted to try it but questioned if it works, Now I know, I am glad you lost the 6 lbs, I Hope you lose more! That’s awesome!

3. ladonna owens says

ive been on sensa for a month now . i lost 12lbs. so now im trying to find the second month can any one help me please

• C Murphy says

eBay has them from several sellers – unopened and by month or grouped. I am just starting the program and ready to be successful!

• says

Personally, I don’t think there is much difference at all. Definitely not a difference in the look…I wish I could answer your question better. Good luck with it! It’s super easy!

• C Murphy says

The booklet says it is important to move on to the next month in the system after 30 days so you continue to drop pounds. This way your body never gets used to the Tastants and you will lose weight without hitting a plateau.