Cranberry Care is also blended with antioxidant-rich blueberry and pomegranate juices, which provides an excellent source of vitamin C.
Cranberry Care UT can be found at Costco and Costco.com and can be purchased in 10-packs. One a day is all you need to help boost your body’s immune system. (Soon to be available at Amazon.com.) Looks like I will be picking up a few packs for our family since they were a hit.
I received this comparison regarding the benefits of Cranberry Care UT and cranberry juice. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share it with you. It states a few more facts regarding the Cranberry Care.
- Most cranberry juice cocktails aren’t clear on how much cranberry juice they contain, and are highly sweetened.
- It can be difficult to know if the amount of cranberry juice you consume is enough to be effective.
- The PACran® (whole cranberry extract) in Cranberry Care has been clinically shown to help support urinary tract health.
- One serving of cranberry juice has 140 calories and 29 grams of sugar.
- Cranberry Care has 40 calories and 7 grams of sugar.
I have a ONE MONTH SUPPLY of Cranberry Care UT for one of my readers. Here is how you can enter to win.
Tell me one thing you learned about Cranberry Care UT that you thought was interesting. (Mandatory entry)
5 Entries if you follow Tammy’s Two Cents on Google+
5 Entries if you receive Tammy’s Two Cents by email (must be activated to qualify)
5 Entries if you receive Tammy’s Two Cents by RSS feed (follow the directions in the peach colored box)
5 Entries if you follow Tammy’s Two Cents onTwitter
5 Entries if you “like” Tammy’s Two Cents on Facebook
3 Entries if you tweet giveaway (up to 6 times per day-not within the same hour)
5 Entries if you comment on any other post on Tammy’s Two Cents
(5 entries for each post commented on)
The giveaway will close on February 28th at 9:00 p.m. PST. Winner will be chosen using *And The Winner Is plugin*. Open to US only.
Disclosure: I received the sample pack of Cranberry Care UT for review purposes. I was not compensated to write a positive or favorable review. This is my personal opinion of the product.