Happy Birthday Emily!
Today is Emily’s 12th Birthday. I am pretty sure she is one of Justin Bieber’s biggest fans. She is going to be so surprised when she finds 2 tickets to his concert within her presents! Listen for the screaming coming from Washington state!
We had a family party here on Sunday and she asked me to make her a S’more Cookie instead of a cake. I found this recipe on Pillsbury and it was simple and delicious!
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (1 tube)
- Hershey Bars (I used mini bars)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Let the dough sit out for a few minutes
- Shape into a ball
- Form into a large cookie
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes (I watched it closely for the last 15 minutes so it wouldn't burn)
- Add Hershey bars, graham crackers and mini marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are a golden brown.
- Enjoy warm