Fiona Stiles, celebrity makeup artist shares a step by step process to get those eyes in 5 minutes!
“It’s all about the Jewel-Toned Eye,” said Stiles. “Bringing in rich colors like sapphire, burgundy and emerald green into your makeup routine is both fun and flattering for everyday wear. With the right cosmetic brushes, it’s easy to achieve. I love using EcoTools® because they’re high quality, super soft and kind to the environment, so you not only look beautiful, but can live beautifully.”
Get the look with the Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set from EcoTools®. The set includes a blush brush, concealer brush, eye shading brush, lash and brow groomer and cute cotton carrying case to keep you organized. In celebration, the EcoTools® Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set is available at Walgreens stores nationwide through September for only $9.99!
5 Minutes to Beautiful – Jewel-Toned Eye
- Prep the skin. Apply a sheer foundation to even out tone.
- Conceal and set. Use the concealer brush to hide any redness and set with powder.
- Blushing beauty. Using the blush brush, apply a peachy hue to the cheeks. Peach is a universally flattering color.
- All about the eyes. Sweep a shimmering neutral shadow up to the lip crease using the eye shading brush. Then use the angled eyeliner brush to apply your jewel tone of choice up to the lash line, blending up. Curl the lashes and add mascara, combing through with the lash and brow groomer to eliminate clumps.
- Finishing touches. Use a pencil or powder to fill in brows and set with the lash and brow groomer. Top it off with a neutral nude lip gloss that won’t take away from the color on the eye.
Don’t forget you can find the EcoTools® Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set at all Walgreens stores through September for only $9.99!