I love products that can be used in a variety of ways. Take granola for instance. It makes a great breakfast, whether you have it with milk or added to your yogurt. Granola can also be used for cooking and baking.
I was introduced to Ola Granola a few weeks ago. I received a bag of Ola Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Orange and No Nut Vanilla. They are all delicious in their own way. They also come in a resealable bag so no worrying about it going bad. (It actually won’t last that long for that to happen!) You can also purchase the granola in 1 oz. bags for on the go…kids snacks, pick me up while at work or just because!
I decided to create an apple crisp using the Ola Vanilla Almond. Look how yummy it looks.
- 4-5 Apples
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 2 Cups Ola Vanilla Almond granola
- Dice apples
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon,
- Mix together so apples are coated
- Melt butter and add to the Ola granola
- Top apples with the Ola butter mixture
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until apples are soft and tender
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Top with Ola Vanilla almond granola for more crunch
Besides looking yummy, it tasted delicious!
Right now you can get FREE shipping by using this special code TT2013 (available to my readers only).
Disclosure: I received the Ola Granola bags for review purposes. I was not compensated to write a positive or favorable review. This is my personal opinion of the product.