Okay Dad’s! Are you trying to figure out what to make mom for Mother’s Day breakfast? I have the easiest and most tasty dish ever! The best part is you can make it just the way “your mom” likes it. The kids can even get involved, it’s that easy!
If you can put ingredients into a mixing bowl, stir, pour into a casserole dish and bake…YOU CAN DO IT!! That’s all there is to it! Sound easy? Let’s get started!
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 bread slices, cubed
- 1 pound kielbasa (or substitute your choice of bacon, browned sausage, sausage crumbles, veggies sausage - the options are endless)
- 1 cup sharp cheese, shredded
- Add the eggs to a large mixing bowl and beat with a fork
- Add the milk and dry mustard
- Have the kids tear the bread into small pieces and add to mixing bowl
- Slice meat into bite size pieces and add to the bowl
- Add cheese and mix together
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray
- Pour egg mixture into pan
- Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees
- Make this the night before and refrigerate. Pop it in the oven in the morning while mom is still sleeping. She will wake to the smell of breakfast casserole. You and the kids will be a hit,I promise!