Mother’s Day is 20 short days away!
May 13th to be exact!
Are you ready? I have been “thinking” about what to get my Mom and Mother-in-law but haven’t found those perfect gifts yet. I guess with 20 days left, I better get my act together!
I personally love Mother’s Day. The kids always make my day special, usually starting out with breakfast in bed, a few gifts and dinner out anywhere I want to go. You can’t go wrong with a day like that!
I don’t know about you, but I am pretty sentimental. The kids do such fun and special things when they are little and it goes by way too fast. I wish I could capture some of their innocence and sweet words. One of them will say something cute or humorous and it just makes me smile. Look at the great Hallmark products now available to capture those special moments!
- Kids have drawn pictures for moms for years, but Hallmark’s Recordable Artwork Canvas Art Kit takes a Mother’s Day drawing to the next level by capturing a child’s voice and the story behind his or her artwork. Equipped with a canvas panel, Crayola washable paints and a big imagination, kids can paint mom or grandma a masterpiece that is then inserted into a 9”x9” recordable frame.
- For a unique and final touch, kids record a 40-second special Mother’s Day message into the frame and share their unique story behind their art. With the Canvas Art Kit, a mom can play back her child’s precious little voice and experience his or her big imagination on Mother’s Day and any day.
- Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and anywhere Hallmark products are sold for $14.95.
Next is the Conversations to Keep: Recordable Book. I will be asking both my kids to do this with me and I can’t wait to hear their answers…and be able to keep them forever!
- Filled with open-ended questions that spark imaginative answers, “Mom and Me” and “Grandma and Me” Recordable Books capture the answers only a kid can give.
- Within the book, kids record themselves answering a variety of questions, such as “If you and mom were aliens, what would you look like and what would you name your planet?” Or, “What does Mom do to show she loves you?”
- Conversations to Keep: Recordable Books give Mom or Grandma a fun and easy way to capture the true personalities of her (grand) children so she can always remember that little voice and their time together.
- Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores for $24.95.
And last but not least what Hallmark has been known for Mother’s Day Greetings (A variety of 3 Mother’s Day cards). The cards I received will be being used…so cleverly made and cute!
- Hallmark is taking Mother’s Day cards to a new level with a variety of innovations, including light and animation, as well as pop-ups with mechanics so complex that a card designer works with a Hallmark paper engineer to design and construct it. Did you even know there was such a thing as a paper engineer?!
How would you like to receive the gift set I just wrote about? Well, one of you will win!!
Share with me your favorite Hallmark product ever! (Mandatory Entry)
Extra Entries: (Don’t forget your email)
3 Entries if you receive Tammy’s Two Cents by email (must be activated to qualify)
3 Entries if you receive Tammy’s Two Cents by RSS feed (follow the directions in the peach colored box)
3 Entries if you follow Tammy’s Two Cents onTwitter
3 Entries if you “like” Tammy’s Two Cents on Facebook
3 Entries if you tweet about giveaway (up to 6 times per day-not within the same hour) 18 total entries available
5 Entries if you comment on any other post on Tammy’s Two Cents
(5 entries for each post commented on)
I can’t ask you to follow me on Google+ but if you would like to stay up to date on all my giveaways, I would love for you to part of my circle! Thanks!
The giveaway will close on May 3rd at 9:00 p.m. PST. Winner will be chosen using *And The Winner Is plugin*. Open to US only.
Disclosure: I was sent the Hallmark products shown in the group photo for review. I was not compensated or paid to write a favorable review. This is my personal opinion of the Hallmark products I received.